Practice Full of Suckage
I managed to get sick just as I came off jumping probation, so Tuesday was the first day I jumped in at least a week. I can't even remember the last time I worked on jumps, that's how much I've been off the ice lately. To put it kindly, I sucked big time. All I wanted to do was work out the spread eagle into axel within the context of the program. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a bad plan to work on something that's been a persistent problem... Axels were awful to begin with, worse with the spread eagle, and embarrassingly bad within the context of the program. I was jumping around, two-footing, falling, and popping. In general, I was a disaster. It was definitely one of those days that I was embarrassed by my massive suckage.
Anyway, I didn't make it past the axel. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have signed up for Mids this year. I've only got a month to whip this program into shape, and I'm not sure that I can do it.
Anyway, I didn't make it past the axel. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have signed up for Mids this year. I've only got a month to whip this program into shape, and I'm not sure that I can do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home