A Call From Coach
No, I still haven't been skating - this'll be 2 weeks now. I'm just lazy. I set my alarm for 5am, but I am just not motivated enough to get up.
My coach did call. He said that the Sunday sessions he was going to coach me on aren't happening for awhile b/c of the holidays. Then he has someone else to teach when they resume. Basically he told me that his only opening would be on Thur morning from 7-8am. I start work at 7:30am and I work about 2 hours away from that rink.
It looks like I'll have to find a new coach around here. Maybe it'll be good for me to set up some trial lessons - then I'll have to get up and go in the mornings. I'm very worried that since there are so few sessions I can skate, I may have trouble finding an acceptable coach with an opening during those sessions. I'm also worried about finding an acceptable coach at all. I don't know how many coaches in the area are qualified to teach novice-jr-sr moves and are knowlegeable about adult skating/competition. I'm going to have to contact the skating director (who I don't like) and ask her to see if anyone would be able to do a trial lesson with me.
My coach did call. He said that the Sunday sessions he was going to coach me on aren't happening for awhile b/c of the holidays. Then he has someone else to teach when they resume. Basically he told me that his only opening would be on Thur morning from 7-8am. I start work at 7:30am and I work about 2 hours away from that rink.
It looks like I'll have to find a new coach around here. Maybe it'll be good for me to set up some trial lessons - then I'll have to get up and go in the mornings. I'm very worried that since there are so few sessions I can skate, I may have trouble finding an acceptable coach with an opening during those sessions. I'm also worried about finding an acceptable coach at all. I don't know how many coaches in the area are qualified to teach novice-jr-sr moves and are knowlegeable about adult skating/competition. I'm going to have to contact the skating director (who I don't like) and ask her to see if anyone would be able to do a trial lesson with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home