School...
I haven't skated in almost a week. School's #1 priority right now. I had two finals this week, and I have two next week. Monday is Physics which will be by far the hardest. Then, Logic is Thursday. I wasn't worried about Logic until I went to the review today. Either the TA did a really crappy job of explaining things, or I have no idea what's going on. I'm pretty sure I'm right and the TA's crazy, but now I have to make an appointment to see the Prof. just to make sure. I'm kinda OCD about my grades this semester since I have a 4.0 going at this school.
Skating should resume next week Friday at the latest, although depending on how things go, I may sneak in a session or two over the weekend.
Skating should resume next week Friday at the latest, although depending on how things go, I may sneak in a session or two over the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home