Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Qualified for AN!

Not only did I qualify, I won Championship Gold Ladies at Mids!

I don't have time to post now, as I have tons of school work to catch up on. Next week is spring break, and I'll have time to post details and photos then.

Must go prepare for awful Religion essay midterm and Calculus test...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Congratulations!!!
    3turn

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI! :)
    I noticed how youre an avid ice skater and fan, so I just wanted to let you know about the dvd release of the 3rd Cutting Edge! :) Remember the first and second Cutting Edge? Well "The Cutting Edge:Chasing the Dream" is even better!!! It stars Matt Lanter, Francia Raisa, and Christy Carlson Romano!!! It's coming out on DVD APRIL 1ST!!!!!

    Just wanted to let a fellow ice skating fan know :) Have a great day!

    ~Emma~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home