Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

Lots of News

I've been really busy with school lately, and I've been trying to recover from a bad head cold, so I haven't had much time for posting. Here's the latest news from my life:

-I got a bad head cold, and barely practiced last week. I skated for the first time in almost a week today, and it went fairly well.

-I got my skates sharpened by someone new which I did NOT want to do a week before a competition, but I'm happy to report that they're fine. (My normal skate guy was off on a personal day - I hope he's ok, I know he was having some back problems.)

-Coach K is in the hospital. She's going to be fine, but she has to be off of her feet until after Mids. She did arrange for me to work with an interm coach until she's back. Poor interm coach, she probably has no idea what a head case I am a week before a competition...

-I was supposed to get crystals for my dress from Coach K, but since she's indisposed, I ordered them. I had them rush shipped, so I should receive them by Tuesday at the latest. I forsee some long nights of gluing tiny crystals in my near future.

So that's the latest. Now I've got to stop procrastinating and do my reading for Asian Religions (aka-the worst class ever!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home