Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Dress Has Arrived!

I got my dress yesterday, and it looks as good on me as it does in the pictures! It's a good thing I've lost some weight though. The skirt just covers what it needs to... Hopefully I'll be down a few more pounds by Mids.

I'm having one dilemma though. There's a tiny black spot on one of the sleeves. I feel really picky and anal if I send it back, but for $135, I expect my dress not to have a stain! I'm going to ask Coach K where she thinks we should put the crystals. If I scatter a few crystals on the sleeves, I could cover the spot with one of them. I'm not sure if that would be too much sparkle since I'm already planning on doing the whole neckline.

If anyone has any ideas or experience with stoning dresses, I'd be glad to hear!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I haven't stoned any dresses myself yet, but my coach rates the Kandi Kane Hot Fix applicator, to use with the Swarovski Hot Fix crystals!

    And she reeeeeally likes her bling ...

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home