Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Oops!

Missed my lesson this morning, so my poor coach was probably sitting at the rink at 5am wondering where I was. Lesson learned: when you're running on three hours of sleep and completely stressed out because someone else dropped the ball on a group project that's due and you have a test the next day, cancel the next day's 5am skating lesson! I was so stressed by the time I decided to go to sleep that I completely forgot to set my alarm clock.

In other news, I still don't have my music. Which is really going to be a problem since I'm bending over backwards to get some lesson time with Chris (uber-good IJS experienced choreographer that flies in to work with kids at my rink). I have a private on Monday, and if I don't have music by then... *shakes fist threateningly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home