Music and A Program
I finally have music, and I LOVE it! It starts slow and gets faster, and faster, and even faster until the end. The slow music is just long enough for a few poses and my combo spin which is a level 3, and then it's time to haul a$$ into my spiral sequence which is a level 4. Basically, the first minute of my program could hold up in international competition (How cool is that!). Now, we have to fit 6 jumping passes and 2 more spins into 1:38. I'm going to have to move at warp speed to accomplish all that!
I have another hour of choroegraphy tomorrow to finish the program. Hopefully it'll go as well as today did.
I have another hour of choroegraphy tomorrow to finish the program. Hopefully it'll go as well as today did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home