The Things I Do For Skating
I have been depserately trying not to click on the Live Figure Skating results picture on msn.com today. That said, I just realized that I did not set my VCR to record skating tonight (no, I'm not hip or rich enough to have a DVR). So, I'll have to leave work, rush home, set the timer, and rush back to the same building I work in for my cake decorating class tonight. I should make it back just in time for the class, but I'm not sure that I'll have time for dinner. I hope they let us eat what we're making in class...
*Crisis partially averted. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't end up going to the cake decorating class. It worked out quite well actually, because all they did was talk about/decide what to do in the class. I'm gonna learn to make pretty flowers!*
*Crisis partially averted. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't end up going to the cake decorating class. It worked out quite well actually, because all they did was talk about/decide what to do in the class. I'm gonna learn to make pretty flowers!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home