Public Session Hell
I decided to try my luck with the Wed. night public session at the nice rink last night. I still have my annual pass, so I figured if it was croweded and awful, I could just leave. Turns out it wasn't very crowded, but it was still a zoo. There was no coned-off area for figure skaters, a couple of hockey brats, disco lighting, and a DJ who tried to get people to do the Macarena in the middle of the rink (I think only one little munchkin figure skater did it.). Despite the frustrating conditions, I tried to practice my flip entrance and my BI to FI 3's. I stayed for about 1/2 an hour, and really spent most of that time skating in circles. Oh, well. Good thing I had the annual pass and didn't have to pay for the session.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home