General Update
My last skating practice was on Thur. It was bad. No, it was worse than bad. Maybe horrendous would be a better word. I fell twice on moves - once on back xovers and once on bracket-3-bracket. The back xover fall didn't hurt much as I landed on my rear (plenty of padding there), but the bracket-3-bracket fall landed me directly on my knee. It hurt, but it wasn't anything serious. I don't understand what my problem is lately. I fall all the time. I just don't feel like my feet are ever underneath me anymore. Jumps were a complete disaster. Fell on everything harder than lutz and lutzes were flutzes with ugly landings. This was one of those sessions that makes me wonder why I put myself through all of this. I don't feel like I'm improving anymore. Actually, I think I might be regressing.
I didn't skate on Friday because I was having oral surgery - goodbye wisdom teeth!
And, I didn't skate today (Monday) because I felt like sleeping in rather than punishing myself on the ice.
Tomorrow is probably my last chance to get in a good session before the kids get out of school for Thanksgiving, so I'm going to try hard to convince myself to go. I'm definitely lacking motivation right now though.
I didn't skate on Friday because I was having oral surgery - goodbye wisdom teeth!
And, I didn't skate today (Monday) because I felt like sleeping in rather than punishing myself on the ice.
Tomorrow is probably my last chance to get in a good session before the kids get out of school for Thanksgiving, so I'm going to try hard to convince myself to go. I'm definitely lacking motivation right now though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home