Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Monday, October 01, 2007

Don't Ever Take 19 Credits Per Semester!!!!

I haven't posted since school started because I can barely keep up with all of my classes. I will never, ever take 19 credits (6 classes) in one semester again, not matter how easy some of the classes are!

I've only been managing to skate about 2 times per week, and I've been losing ground. I upped the skating to 4 times last week, and hope that the extra commitment won't kill me. I'm only managing to post right now because I'm completely blowing off studying for my Anatomy&Physiology test this week. And, by the time I'm done posting and get to bed, I'll only get about 5 hours of sleep before a skating lesson at 5am, and various classes and school activities from 8am until 5 or 6pm. Plus, I'll have to drive an hour home without falling asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home