Testing Nov. 1st
Coach K finished the choreography for my Adult Gold test program on Tuesday morning. I did a run through that was passable, so I'm planning on testing the Nov. 1st session. Final program includes:
-loop
-axel
-RBI double 3turn into camel-back sit
-split jump-flip jump combo
-lutz
-inside spread eagle into layback
-full length straight line footwork
-COE spiral (LFO to LFI)
-axel-loop combo
-RBO pull-up spiral that skids to forward
-flying camel
I did a 5 min. warm-up as soon as I got on the ice today. I landed everything just fine. Then I ran though my program, and fell on the axel, flip (haven't fallen on this in years-literally), and the axel-loop. All of the jumps felt fine, my legs just turned to jello on the landings. I didn't get another chance to run through with the music, but I ran through individual sections and they went just fine. I'm sure Coach K will want me to do a run through with music for her at tomorrow's lesson. Hopefully that will go better.
-loop
-axel
-RBI double 3turn into camel-back sit
-split jump-flip jump combo
-lutz
-inside spread eagle into layback
-full length straight line footwork
-COE spiral (LFO to LFI)
-axel-loop combo
-RBO pull-up spiral that skids to forward
-flying camel
I did a 5 min. warm-up as soon as I got on the ice today. I landed everything just fine. Then I ran though my program, and fell on the axel, flip (haven't fallen on this in years-literally), and the axel-loop. All of the jumps felt fine, my legs just turned to jello on the landings. I didn't get another chance to run through with the music, but I ran through individual sections and they went just fine. I'm sure Coach K will want me to do a run through with music for her at tomorrow's lesson. Hopefully that will go better.

1 Comments:
At 11:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good luck tomorrow!
Don't stress too much - you can do it!
Post a Comment
<< Home