Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Comments

Apparently my comments haven't been working lately... I checked the settings and did a test, and it appears all is well. If your comments aren't appearing on the site, e-mail me at myste12@yahoo.com and I'll see what I can do. (I wish I was a computer genius...)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    test

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! You fixed it!

    Comments required your approval before now, and maybe you were not getting notifications or whatever else... MUCH better without needing to have them approved first!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    That must've been it. I swear that I never changed the settings to require approval though. And, I never got the comments to approve. I even checked the moderate comments page and there was nothing there!? Well, I'll just chalk it up to the gremlins in my computer. They really are evil beasts. I'm glad it's working now!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    test from 3 turn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home