Ice Show Surprise!
Someone dropped out of dumpy rink's teen/adult ice show number, and the skating director asked me if I'd fill in! There are only 3 practices left (I think I've missed 4). The choreo. shouldn't be difficult for me because they group all of the teens/adults together - beginner to advanced. I just hope I can memorize it all in 3 practices! I'm really flattered that the skating director asked me to help out. It's nice to know that she notices/cares about adult skaters even though most of her students are all junior nationals caliber.
I can't wait for the first practice this Sunday! I haven't done an ice show since I was in high school. I just hope that I don't hate the music and that I fit in the costume.
The show will be 3/18. Not much time to learn a whole routine!
I can't wait for the first practice this Sunday! I haven't done an ice show since I was in high school. I just hope that I don't hate the music and that I fit in the costume.
The show will be 3/18. Not much time to learn a whole routine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home