Jennifer's Figure Skating Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goals for 2008

Jumps
1. Gain consistency with double sal and double toe. The technique is finally correct; now I just need to believe that I can land them.
2. Get full rotation on double loops.
3. Start reconstructing the lutz so that it takes off on the proper edge.
4. Possibly start working on double flips again. (This is only if I start landing the double loop or decide move up to Master's level next season.)

Spins
1. Learn more flying spins. Flying sit and death drop are candidates.
2. Hair cutter layback. (Started this year, but not there yet!)
3. Core change in back sit.
4. Layover on back camel.

Testing
1. Pass junior moves!!!
2. Learn senior moves; test if ready.
3. If double sal, double toe, and double loop become consistent, test intermediate free and move up to Master's level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home